… The best victories, the greatest satisfactions, the moments of real joy are those for which we have spent our time, energy and strength.
TRAINING PROGRAM AUTUMN 2015
Are you wondering if it is so important to ski in fall?
From the technical point of view, it is essential to devote this timeperiod to the refinement and development of those technical skills that will allow to better face the winter season. We also believe that it is fundamental to start knowing each other by sharing the same love for skiing.
CALENDAR OF LESSONS:
- Sat 26 – Sun, 27 September – Passo Stelvio
- Sat 10 – Sun, 11 October – Passo Stelvio
- Sat October 31 – Sun 01 – Mon November 2 – Diavolezza
- Sat 21 – Sun, 22 November – Diavolezza
- * includes 9 days of training
AUTUMN PACKAGE CHF 950.00 *
* Minimum 5 participants per group
- Stelvio: meeting on Saturday in Celerina at 6:30 am
- Diavolezza: meeting by the cable car parking at 8.00 am
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Coach (24/24 for the Stelvio Pass). Coaches will be: Mario, Stefano, Nicolò, Carolina and Matteo based on the number of participants
- 2 nights Hotel Pirovano – Passo Stelvio
- 4 days ski pass at Stelvio Pass
- Transport (Passo Stelvio and Diavolezza)
- Diavolezza training from 8.00 to 13.00 (alternative activities in case of bad weather)
- Ski Test and Set Up of the material
- Reserved slopes at reserved at the glacier (Stelvio Pass – Diavolezza)
- Video analysis methodology with Dartfish
Bank, credit card or cash.
50% by September 26, and the remaining by the 30 th of November
WINTER PROGRAM SKI CLUB 2015-2016
This is a special program perfect for teens and children ages 4 to 18, who already race or want to start to compete.
Programs are flexible according to the needs and objectives of kids and their families.
Age, ability and technical objectives will be the evaluation criteria that coaches will use to subdivide the groups.
CALENDAR OF LESSONS:
- Weekend from 05/12/2015 up to 29/03/2016.
- 8th December
- Christmas holidays
- Holidays for Carnival (including the week of the International School)
Click here to download calendar of lessons and races
PACKAGE A – All season
- HALF DAY: (8/8.30 – 12.30) CHF 2.750,00*
- FULL DAY: (8/8.30 – 15.00) CHF 3.450,00*
*52 days of training are included
*(Fee for membership at Sci Club Alpina and races enrollment not included)
PACKAGE B 10 DAYS:
- HALF DAY: (8/8.30 – 12.30) CHF 750,00*
- FULL DY: (8/8.30 – 15.00) CHF 950,00*
Package can be bought as many time as you want
Fee for membership at Sci Club Alpina and races enrollment not included)
Celerina in front of the Schweizer Skischule (Lessons will take place in different ski areas):
- Training both in public and reserved slopes
- Video analysis
- Chrono training
Best Cup Circuit and some of Migros Circuit
SKI-BUS: 10 CHF – Possibility to use the ski-bus service directly from your home (From Sils to Zuoz area).
- LUNCH TOGETHER: 20CHF – From 12.30 to 13.30 kids will have lunch with their coaches
- SKI RACE PREPARATION: 20 CHF – Before races coaches prepare at best ski in accordance with the snow/weather conditions.
- ST. MORITZ SKI RACING ACADEMY UNIFORM: chance to buy jacket and pants + wind stopper and training shorts + race suit.
Click here to view the PDF of the uniform.
For those wishing to spend a day skiing with us for a weekend test in mid October, please contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +393484756505 (Mario).
Transfer bank, credit card or cash
50% by the end of November, settlement by the end of January
PROGRAM IMPROVEMENT Ski "TOP LEVEL": To follow a dream...
It is a preparatory course of technical development, with the aim of developing the bases to participate at the selection for ski instructor both in Italy and in Switzerland.
St. Moritz Ski Racing Academy is able to ensure a good technical preparation using a Italian National instructor and qualified coaches.
This course is open to all those who have good technical basis and who are over 16 years (since 1999).
This course is complementary to the winter program
19 Days –Click here to view full pdf
2,5 hour training session: (12.30-15.00) CHF1.050,00*
*at least 4 participants (max 8)
* 20% off on this package if subscribing at Winter Program
Marguns, by the restaurant
Focus on giant slalom and on specific exercises.
Training will be tailormade to each kid.
- Reserved slops
- Video analysis(Dartfish method)
- Chrono training
SKI RACE PREPARATION: 20 CHF – Before races coaches prepare at best ski in accordance with the snow/weatherconditions.
- ST. MORITZ SKI RACING ACADEMY UNIFORM: chance to buy jacket and pants + wind stopper and training shorts + race suit. Click here to view the PDF of the uniform.
Transfer bank, credit cardor cash
50% by end of November, settlement by the end of January
MASTER ACADEMY PROGRAM
Taylormade training according to needs and aims
- Reserved slopes
- Chrono training
- New materials test (2017)
- Enjoyskipoint – use (click here to download information)
- Video analysis (Dartfish method)
- Video sharing
- Data sending
- Sat 5 Dec 2015
- Sat 12 & Sun 13 Decicembre 2015
- Sun 20 Dec 2015
- Sat 26 Dec 2015
- Thur 31 Dec 2015
- Sat 09 & Sun 10 Jan 2016
- Sat 23 & Sun 24 Jan 2016
*Sat 13 Feb 2016 (Extra date in case of bad weather condition)
*Sun 14 Feb 2016 – Club Race SSRA (Extra package)
Click here to download pdf
FULL DAY: (8:00 to 14:00 ) CHF 1,300.00 *
* MIN 4 participants ( max 8 participants )
To be defined according to the program.
SKI PREPARATION: 30 CHF – Before races coaches will prepare ski at best according to weather/snow condition
bank, credit card or cash.
Payment required by 11.30.2015